[frame src=”https://www.dcms.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/1228668_84636998.jpg” width=”180″ height=”IMAGE_HEIGHT” lightbox=”on” title=”Voice Camp” align=”left” ]
In this week long camp, students will have the opportunity to receive private vocal instruction on a song of their choice, ensemble singing experience, performance coaching and will work on rhythm, harmony and sight reading skills in a fun and interactive way. Students will share their week’s work in a final celebration and will experience the joy of singing with others.
Sign up for either or both weeks of the Vocal workshop. Each week also features an additional guest vocal instructor who will be working with Tracy.
- Week 2 – August 7th –10th
UPDATE: Our Summer program has been CANCELLED due to lack of enrollment.
- featuring Tracy with Mackenzie Peters – assistant coach – Mackenzie is a local singer-songwriter and recent star of South Delta Secondary School’s musical the Sound of Music.
- Open to students ages 10 – 16 years
- program runs at Delta Community Music School – 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Fees: Week 1: $250 : Week 2 (August): $200.
- Registration: Download our Sounds of Summer Vocal Camp Registration form